The owners of Titan Markets are Victor Goodwin (who's real name is Victor Falde and Aaron Wilson they owners of a well known scam.

See for your self if you want to give your money to them. If i was you keep it in your pocket or you might as well put it into a fire.

These two guys are ex Capital Alternatives

And behind Voiptel investments

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Titan Capital Markets and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Titan Capital Markets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Titan Capital Markets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Titan Capital Markets?

Comments

these idiots will not give me my 50,000 back. they told me to invest in forestry it has been 12 months and now will not give me any money. REAL SCAM

He’s a director of Titan Capital Markets and Paradigm Consulting.He previously worked as QROPS adviser at deVere Group and as a consultant for Guardian Wealth Management.

Paradigm Management Consulting was incorporated in October 2014.

Aaron Wilson is the sole director. The company doesn’t seem to have got round to setting up a website.

Titan Capital Markets was incorporated in March 2015. Aaron Wilson is the sole director. The website was registered (anonymously) in June 2015.

It is perhaps odd that Wilson has different addresses for the two companies in the company registration documents at Companies House (one address in Clapham and one in Wimbledon).

Even odder are his two birthdays (one in March 1982 and one in January 1976).

Titan Capital Markets is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority.

But so what?The company has Market Expertise: “Our credentials and training allows [sic] us to deliver precision market analysis tailored for private investors.” One of the company’s clients says, “Titan Capital Markets are truly up to date with the workings of the financial markets.”

And the company’s website looks nothing like a boiler room website:

www.titan-markets.com

These guys where behind the Voiptel investments they owned Voiptel. I invested 60K never to be seen again I have now tracked them to this scam company.

New York, New York, United States #1099739

www.titan-markets.com are selling IPO's that do not exist do not deal with this company. Investors do not get any money back, they are a boiler room scam.