Titan Capital Markets - Www.titan-markets.com Titam Markets Aaron Wilson
The owners of Titan Markets are Victor Goodwin (who's real name is Victor Falde and Aaron Wilson they owners of a well known scam.
See for your self if you want to give your money to them. If i was you keep it in your pocket or you might as well put it into a fire.
These two guys are ex Capital Alternatives
And behind Voiptel investments
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "Hi all I got my package today 1/21/16 i placed ordor on 1/8/2016 I will write a review later 4 just the products customer service is very good & the..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."